1 Bottle of Bodegas Martinez Alesanco, Nada Que Ver (2012) 750ml
Type Wine - Still - Red
Producer Bodegas Martinez Alesanco
Region Rioja, Spain
Grape Maturana Tinta
Bodegas Martinez Alesanco, Nada Que Ver (2012)
NADA QUE VER has little in common with the wines to which we are accustomed. A uniqueness that comes from being the first single-variety wine to go on sale since 2004 when we started to develop MATURANA TINTA, a minority variety in Rioja, which was in danger of extinction.
100% Maturana Tinta
Type of production
A unique and original wine, designed right at the vineyard and produced upon demand. The Maturana Tinta variety will become a landmark in the world of wine. It comes from our “El Hombo” estate in Badarán, La Rioja. Planted on limestone clay soil at an altitude of 700m.
Fermentation and maceration in 225 liter barrels. After careful preparation and delicate pressing, the wine rests in American oak barrels until tuning time, thus seeking the balance and personality of the “terroir”, in addition to further time in new European oak barrels where malolactic fermentation and aging will take place.
- Appearance: Intense bigarreau cherry red color with violet hues indicating that the wine still retains its youth.
- Aroma: In a still glass, it is an explosion of nuances and subtle fragrances As we oxygenate the wine, extraordinarily fruity flavors appear, ripe black berries such as blackcurrants, blackberries, fine notes of violet flowers, all accompanied by sweet smoky flavors and a herbal background.
- Palate: A large, ample attack, fresh and fruity with the typical mineral hints of our terroir. Rich notes, cocoa, menthol; oily and sweet tannins that are well blended with the wood and a long lingering finish that invites you to keep drinking.
- Grand Gold Medal CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES 2017
- TIM ATKIN 92 pts.
- JAMES SUCKLING 90 pts.
Braavos Ground Delivery
30 days Free
Return for an immediate refund.
Be sure to send us (email@example.com) the transaction number,
all original packing materials and accessories.
60 days Free
If you receive a damaged or defective perishable item, please contact Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Order number for the item
- Date of arrival
- Condition of item at time of arrival
- Detailed explanation of the issue
- Whether you prefer a refund or replacement