1 Bottle of Bodegas Martinez Alesanco, Martinez Alesanco Reserva (2013) 750ml
Type Wine - Still - Red
Producer Bodegas Martinez Alesanco
Region Rioja, Spain
Grapes Tempranillo, Garnacha
Bodegas Martinez Alesanco, Martinez Alesanco Reserva (2013)
Blackcurrants, blackberries and ripe cherries that evolve slowly along with the vanilla from the wood to show the great aroma complexity of this rich wine that leaves flavors lingering on the palate.
90% Tempranillo and 10% Garnacha from our own vineyards in Badarán.
Type of production
It has remained in new American and French oak barrels for 16 months. After aging it rested in the bottle for 20 months until it was released to the market.
- Appearance: Garnet red, with upper-middle robe, intense pigmentation and ruby hues.
- Aroma: A high aromatic expression in a wine which evolves slowly in the glass, gradually revealing its fruity aromas (blackcurrants, blackberries, ripe cherries), balsamic hints, vanilla from the wood in the background and mineral notes.
- Palate: A fresh attack. A rich wine thanks to the hints of cocoa and vanilla resulting from the time in the barrel. Long aftertaste that leaves the palate imbued with a complex range of flavors that invite you to drink.
- Gran Gold Medal 2017 CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES
- TIM ATKIN 90 pts.
- JAMES SUCKLING 93 pts.
Braavos Ground Delivery
30 days Free
Return for an immediate refund.
Be sure to send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the transaction number,
all original packing materials and accessories.
60 days Free
If you receive a damaged or defective perishable item, please contact Customer Care (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Order number for the item
- Date of arrival
- Condition of item at time of arrival
- Detailed explanation of the issue
- Whether you prefer a refund or replacement